Sunday Nights, 5:30 pm
Open Prayer - 5:00 pm
Family Meal - 6:00 pmBible Study - 6:30 pm
This Week @ First Church...
"Love Always Trusts"
Christmas is coming soon! Join us this holiday season as we take a journey through 1 Corinthians 13 and look at God's love for all people becasue of the gift of Jesus. We'll see how love always HOPES, always TRUSTS, always PROTECTS and NEVER GIVES UP!
Merry Christmas from Greenville First Church of God!
Worship begins at 10:00 am.
Speaker: Pastor Bob Cooper
Text: Luke 1:46-49
Series: For the Love of Christmas
To access our YouTube channel:.
Michelle Cooper's Blog, "Random or Deep Thought"
- "A Dose of Christmas" - Sunday, December 18, 10:00 am
- Christmas Caroling - Wednesday, December 21, 6:00 pm
- Christmas Eve Worship - Saturday, December 24, 6:00 pm
- No worship service December 25.
- "New Years on Franklin Street" - January 1, 11:00 am
AfterChurch is what happens directly following the morning worship service on Sundays. Connect with other members of the First Church family and discover a deeper understanding of God's Word. There are several options to choose from, so be sure to make plans to join us!
- "Phases" w/ Michelle Cooper - geared towards OLDER ADULTS and anyone experiencing life transition.
- "Armor of God" w/ Gordon & MiSuk Robinson - How to be effective in spiritual warfare. Click HERE for a link to the video series being used in this class:
- "Biblical Narrative" w/ Pastor Matt Stone & Jeff Switzer - Get to know your Bible by examining the stories you think you already know.
PLUS - classes for Middle School, High School, 2 kids classes and nursery! There's something for the WHOLE family!.
Culture Change - Phase One
Click HERE for details:
Seniors Coffee Break
Join us every 3rd Thursday of the month at 2:00 pm for coffee, sweet treats and good conversation. Everyone is welcome to enjoy this time of fellowship.
Our next Coffee Break is
Connect on Facebook!
Check out the latest news and pictures from various event on our Facebook page. Just click the link and enjoy!
Mobile Food Truck
Each month, usually on the last Monday @ 4:00 pm, we serve around 150 families with over 5,000 lbs of food with our Mobile Food Bank. Would YOU like to get involved? Stop by around 2:45 pm to help set up and then stay to hand out the food. It's a great time of sharing that you have to experience first-hand!
December's truck arrives
EQUIP - Midweek Bible StudyIf you're serious about growing in your faith, then EQUIP is the place for you. We slow down to study a book of the Bible @ 6:30 pm on Wednesday nights. Take a break from your hectic week and feel free to join us!
Verse Of The Day